Walflo.com blog page is open to all of our members to share their expertise and idea regarding to wall and floor solution, renovation, interior design and architectural. If you want to publish your article on our blog, please register as a member and understand the terms and conditions below:
Your post must be on one of three topics:
- Wall and floor solutions
- Interior design and Architectural
- Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post. (However, We do have space for advertisement if you are interested.)
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, but excluding your own blog or website.
- You may provide up to five byline links for your homepage, about page, blog, social media page or any website belongs to you only.
- Your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 1000 words.
- You may attach no more than 10 photos in your blog and it is solely depend on us to publish all or part of it.
- We will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make substantive changes (unlikely),we will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- We may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why we think the post is important. We will make sure that our comments are set off from yours stylistically, so that our readers are clear that these are ours and not yours.
We understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to us does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts we will publish are those that in our sole judgment add value to our readers.
Furthermore, if we do not approve your guest post, we will not explain why we did not approve it or provide any detail. Frankly, that would take more time than we can afford.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to us for consideration. Due to the complicated workflow, it usually takes us 2–3 weeks to respond.
- Please include a one to two-sentence byline that includes what you do, along with your blog address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with our readers in the comments about your post. This is hugely important and a non-negotiable.
- Our readers have come to expect this.
- Please include the post in the body of the e-mail. DO NOT include it as an attachment. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
If We reject your post, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it, including publishing it elsewhere. We are truly grateful for your support.